Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Taste the Rainbow Cupcakes

Several weeks ago I was sitting in the doctor's office flipping through the latest edition of Family Fun magazine, when I saw an "oh so cute" recipe for the month of March. I made them yesterday for Jalen's Kindergarten class and they were a hit! I've included a few pics and the link to the recipe through Family Fun. Make sure that all you Moms make the most of tomorrow's St. Patty's Day fun! The St. Patrick's Day Parade starts at 11:30 am in downtown Indy for those of you feeling a little ambitious. Jameson and I will be there with bells shamrocks on! If you decide to stay at home you can still create a great day of fun. Think outside of the box and be creative. Looking forward to posting our day of celebration with you tomorrow complete with a leprechaun hunt and an Irish dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment