Sunday, June 13, 2010

Out and About

Hey everybody, it's Jacey! My brothers aren't here this week so I thought I'd steal the show. Now that I'm getting a little older, Mommy and Daddy have been taking me out to see the world! Friday night, I went to my very first strawberry festival. There really wasn't a whole lot to do there but Mommy insisted on taking me for an hour and fifteen minute drive just to get a picture of me in some dress that she bought before I was even born! Well, here it is folks. You can see how excited I was to be there. I guess I did look pretty darn cute huh?

Saturday I was a big city girl as Mommy and I went downtown Indianapolis to my cousin Sarah's graduation. She's a graphic designer and made me some super fun note cards with my name on them! Sarah says that I'm her little princess in training. I guess I might as well learn from the best:)
This is my cousin Halley, she's a soccer star! Mommy says that she will show me how to do my hair and makeup when I get older.
And this is my Aunt Alyce. Isn't she pretty? Mommy has looked up to her since she was a little girl. She says that she is very smart and talented and that I will want to be just like her.
My cousin Steph and Uncle Steve were there too but they were busy mingling and somehow we didn't get a picture with them. Maybe next time.

After the graduation, Mommy and I went to see the girls in her Life Group. My friend Jani was there but Brayden and Josh had stayed home. Bummer, I really wanted to see them. We were celebrating my new friend Zack which is suppose to join us sometime in the next couple of weeks. Then baby Russell will be here in November. Her Mommy isn't telling us her name just yet but I'm already excited to meet her. I just know that we are going to have so much fun together playing dress up and having tea parties.

Well, I'm starting to get hungry so I better sign off and let the parents know that it's time for my bottle. Trust me, it won't take them long to figure it out. Mommy says that the neighbors usually know when its time for me to eat. I hope you all have a fantastic week! Love, Jacey

No comments:

Post a Comment