Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!


Today was Dr. Seuss's 105th birthday! We all love the classics, One Fish..Two Fish..., How The Grinch Stole Christmas, The Cat and The Hat and of course Green Eggs and Ham. Jalen surprised his classmates today with a Dr. Seuss birthday cake for snack. He told me that he got a round of applause:) (I didn't even know that he knew what that meant!) Once we made it home we continued the celebration by watching The Cat and The Hat and having a make your own sundae party complete with crazy blue frosting. We even had our drinks "inked" for the occasion :O Finally, we read their favorite Dr. Seuss books before heading off to bed to dream of Whoville. Oh how I love my little thing 1 and my little thing 2. Without them I don't know what I would do. They are dear to my heart, to my heart they are dear, being a mommy is such an awesome career!
" Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
~Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment