Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yo Ho Yo Ho, A Pirates Life For Me

Ahoy Mateys! It's Captain Jameson here. Did you know that I am turning five next week? Shiver me timbers, time flies when you're havin fun and that's just what I've been havin this weekend. Its all hands on deck as we tossed anchor in celebration today. Granny and Papaw even sailed the seven seas to join us! Mom and Dad hid gold all around the place and we went for a hunt. My lad Jalen tried to steal some of my coins and had to have him walk the plank. Aaarrrggghhhh!




 Mom made me a great cake complete with two ships battling it out with whopper canon balls and an inlet with lots of treasure to be found.


Before the sun set, Dad gave me a map that pointed me in the direction of the real treasure...my presents!



An Iron Man mask and glove! Blow me down, I was excited! Yo Ho Yo Ho A pirates life for me. Well,  thar she blows! I'm sure I'll have lots more to say in a week or two. I'm starting Kindergarten me hearties! Until then...
 

1 comment:

  1. Captain Jameson, I hope ya be knowin' that yer Dad and Mom are just about the best there is!! Happy 5th little buddy!! Can't wait to meet you someday!!!!
    "Grama Lori"

    ReplyDelete