Monday, July 12, 2010

My Fearless Leader

Jacey here! This is a picture of me and my friend Brayden. His mommy and my mommy are great friends and so are we! Brayden was born 2 months before me so he knows his way around the world a bit more than I do. I don't mind though because he always shares the latest and greatest with me.We had a sleepover last Friday and he brought this cool new blanket to lay on. It had swinging monkeys that made cool noises, things to grab at and things to kick..it was the best! Our mommys and daddys hang out quite a bit which means that we get to see a lot of each other. We even went to see our first fireworks show together. Mommy thought that I would be scared but I was such a big girl, I didn't even cry at the loud noises. I loved all of the pretty colors and best of all, I got to hang out with my good pal Brayden. I have so much fun with him and something tells me that he'll always look out for me.Well, it looks like my time is up. My brothers are wanting the computer so they can brag about some silly art thingy they did today. I can't wait until I'm bigger so that I can have fun with that messy stuff, mommy says it won't be long!
 Loads of love:)     ~ Jacey

No comments:

Post a Comment