Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kindergarten..Here I Come!

Well the day finally arrived. My big boy started full day kindergarten yesterday. Our agreement was that Mommy and Daddy would take him to school the first day and then he could ride the bus home each day after. About 5 minutes before we were to leave, Jalen informed me that he wasn't a baby and that it was boring for Mommy to take him to school, he wanted to ride the bus. Poor guy. I felt bad so I told him what any good mom would say. "Jalen, you are going to be riding the school bus every day for the next 10 years, I'm taking you to school on your first morning of kindergarten. I'm going to completely embarrass you and cover you in kisses and cry as I leave the building." We finally compromised. Daddy and I took him to school and he rode the big boy bus home. Here are some pics of his big moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment