Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Recruitment


So I was thinking, I'm a blogger now..great! There's only one problem. The only friend that I have that blogs is you Jen. Therefore, I am recruiting others that I know this week to start blogging! My goal this week is to get at least 3 other friends to join the fun. Hopefully I will be successful. Otherwise, it looks like it's just you and me kid. It's also sad times that my camera broke a couple of weeks ago and I cannot add any pictures until I get it fixed. I think that I got sand in it on our honeymoon. Oh well, what do you do? Last night James and I went to Mason's championship football game. It was so cute watching 2nd and 3rd graders run the field. Mason's team won which put them undefeated for the whole season. Way to go Mace! After the game, we all went to DQ for dinner. Let me just tell ya, I have a new weakness. During this time of year, I normally go for the oh so favorite pumpkin pie blizzard. However, last night my heart found something new. The Georgia Mud Fudge. Oh my goodness, chunks of brownies, chopped pecans and cocoa fudge. It is definitely a must try. As for today, I have two classes to teach and then I'm test driving a new vehicle! Wish me luck. We are looking at an explorer and an expedition. We may also consider a van although I swore that I would not make that move until I was at least 40! I know that you love it Jen but I just can't bring myself to do it. Unfortunately, I may have to in order to have the room that we want without the gas mileage. We'll see. Hopefully something will be in the driveway by Sunday morning. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment